Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Blakeboy


I ADORE this boy more than anybody in the entire universe.  Here are 28 random facts about Blake:

Fact 1: He has indeed performed in the nutcracker ballet.  When Blake was little, he played one of the party boys.
Fact 2:  He is the most adored husband by his wife.
Fact 3:  Blakeboy is the BIGGEST Jazz fan around.
Fact 4:  He literately does not know how to 'fake' smile for a photo.
Fact 5:  Blake has an intense obsession with shoes.
Fact 6:  He can do the best imitation of a 'gay voice'.
Fact 7:  Blakeboy is the only boy sibling in his family.
Fact 8:  He forgives incredibly easily.
Fact 9:  Blake rode on a camel for the Lewiston 4th of July parade as a youngster.
Fact 10:  He served his LDS mission in Mesa, Arizona.
Fact 11:  Making/being a part of human pyramids is one of his favorite silly past times.
Fact 12:  Blakeboy's favorite treat is Lowers Peppered Beef Jerkey.
Fact 13:  He has lived in 11 different states.
Fact 14:  Blake is the hardest working person I know.
Fact 15:  He claims that he has read 2.5 books of Harry Potter.  He hasn't.  He's just trying to impress.
Fact 16:  Blakeboy is the COOLEST guy around.  My coolness percentage goes up to about 211% when I tote around with him.  I'm only a little bit cooler... like 212% when I hang around with London Rose.  But when I hang out with both......My coolness percentage skyrockets.
Fact 17:  He has nailed me in the head with a racket while playing racket ball.  He nailed me hard.
Fact 18:  Blake is the life of the party.
Fact 19:  His favorite food is steak.
Fact 20:  When blakeboy was a little lad, he would have night tremors so bad that his parents would have to hold him down.
Fact 21:  He has an incredible ability to ALWAYS put others first.  Especially, his girls.
Fact 22:  Blake has Michael Jackson danced in front of an entire cruise ship.  Hottie.
Fact 23:  He has stayed incredibly close to his high school friends.  There is not a closer group of good guys around.  
Fact 24:  Blakeyboy's favorite season is fall.
Fact 25:  He is the funniest person in the world... At least London Rose and I think so.. especially London Rose.
Fact 26:  Blake's favorite car is a Nissan Maxima.
Fact 27:  He gets sucked into the bachelor every season.
Fact 28:  Blakeboy IS the best husband/father in the entire universe...including stars.

I love you Blake.  London Rose and I love you a bushel and a peck!!




Check out my photography blog here.
Check out my etsy page here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment