Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Have you tried Pumpkin Spice Eggnog yet?
If not, get in the grocery isle & get some!
It's been a staple in our house for the last few weeks.
I might have already made a few apple pies...
So sue us if our food of choice is eggnog & pie.
Have I ever mentioned I love this time of year?
I don't know if all the 24,376 times I have mentioned it has convinced ya that 
this is my FAVORITE time of year.
Over sized sweaters have taken over my closet.
I LOVE IT.  I LOVE IT.  I LOVE IT.
Besides being glued to my computer...due to all the editing I've had to do,
we have found time to do some of my favorite fall activities.
Pumpkin patch has now been crossed off the fall bucket list.
We were able to go with our good friends the Taylors, the Jensen's , and the Woods.
An adventure is only as good as the crew tagging along.
And BOY was it an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment