Everytime we get into the car,
London says, "Hand. Lights."
So, I hold her hand & we talk about all the Christmas lights we see as we drive.
My heart will always treasure this memory.
Christmas was extra special this year.
London has a way of bringing out the best in everyone.
I felt the Christmas spirit each time I looked at her.
A couple weeks ago, while London & I were eating some mac & cheese at Paradise Bakery,
(don't even get me started on how much I crave that stuff everyday)
I looked over at her & became humbled, amazed, & grateful.
The water works came....a trait I inherited from the Smith's.
Her cute button nose, her round cherry cheeks, her wispy BLONDE hair, her sweet sweet voice.
Everything about her was instilled in me at that moment.
A moment I will never forget.
That was just one of the bazillion instances I felt the
Christmas spirit wash over me & leave me amazed.....
Like I said, Christmas was extra special this year.
Blake & I both agreed that our favorite part of Christmas is London & giving to London.
We were both shaking in our boots with excitement to see how London reacted Christmas morning.
We could hardly stand it.
We woke her up with a Merry Christmas song & hyped about how Santa left her something...
I think she got a little nervous at all the excitement
because she just stood on the stairs peeking over at her Santa loot.
BUT, it didn't take her long.
Soon, wrapping paper, boxes, presents,
& a blonde haired girl on a trike were all over the living room.
This year was special.
I'll always remember it.
Looking forward to many more Christmas's like this!
Merry Christmas ya'll







I love her hair in these pictures! And what a cute little trike she got!
ReplyDeleteLove that cute London!!
ReplyDelete