//Thoughts obsessing my mind//
London
Blake
New found love of hiking
Photography
Editing.....can't seem to keep up
London Rose almost wearing 12 month clothing
Once Upon a Time starting soon
Feeling sick every Sunday because of treat overload...need to stop that
Laughing
Fall, Fall, Fall, Fall.....I can feel it in my bones and it makes me SO HAPPY
Never ending projects that need to be done...
Slippers
But mostly,
Friends....
Can't stop thinking about all the friends I have.
Wonderful.
It's amazing all the random places I have made the best of friends.
Although, I'm not the best at keeping in touch with friends outside of Cache Valley,
I still think about them.
Friends made through Vivint have been some of our best and closest friends.
The elementary education program brought my 'twin' to me.
Like, it's amazing how similar we are. Creepy...just a bit.
Love her to death...really, I would take a bullet for her.
Church friends.
High school friends.
Work friends.
Family...the best kind of friends.
I am SO blessed to have met so many spectacular people.
Each friend has added something wonderful to me.
That is all the randoms for now.
Enjoy some pics of peeps that have been on my mind lately.











No comments:
Post a Comment