Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The London Lowdown: 11 Months

Here I am at 11 months.
 Here are some of my stats/achievements/goals:
  •  I weigh 20.2 lbs
  • I am obsessed with patty cakes.  I do patty cakes when I eat, when I play, when i'm tired, when I'm sad, when I'm happy.  Pretty much all day, every day.
  • I love to play peekaboo...especially with the shower curtain and my blanket.
  • I LOVE my blanket.  
  • I love to clap at myself while mom says, "yay."
  • I especially love to look at pictures of mom, dad, and myself.  I will look at the same picture all day long.
  • I can now say dad and dot.  Not mom yet.
  • My favorite thing to watch is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
  • I have 8 teeth.
  • I still LOVE books.
  • My favorite accessories are my toothbrush & toothpaste.  
  • My favorite toys include: hand sanitizer bottles, lip gloss, and pens.
  • I eat almost everything my mom and dad do.
  • I still am an explorer and super noisy.
  • I reach and go for people now.
  • I got my toes painted for the first time.




2 comments:

  1. I just love london, it was so fun to see her the other night. Adorable I tell you! Cant believe she is almost 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im just dying over here! What a cutie. If Chris and I were promised our kids would come out looking like London I would start now haha.

    ReplyDelete