This is the last of my Louisiana posts....slightly sad.
I'm going to be struck by lightning for saying this,
but since Blake works 24-7 everyday but Sunday....
Sometimes, Sundays are the only days we can do something fun as a family.
With that being said, we took the Sunday before I left, & went to an Alligator Farm.
It was sooooo much fun.
We got to hold baby alligators & baby/adult turtles.
Our guide was a crazy dude, & would just jump in the swamp
& irritate the alligators to get a rise out of them.
You would think he would he would learn, just the week prior, he got his hand bit.
The alligator farm is the original swamp people,
so I got a picture of the famous dude that is always on tv for that show.
However, the coolest thing we did at the Alligator farm was to actually wrestle an alligator.
One of the most scary, fun, & epic moments of my life.
I couldn't help but laugh at how big Blake looked on the Alligator.
Thanks for being so awesome Lousiana.
I'll think of you often,
& miss you more often.
I'm going to be struck by lightning for saying this,
but since Blake works 24-7 everyday but Sunday....
Sometimes, Sundays are the only days we can do something fun as a family.
With that being said, we took the Sunday before I left, & went to an Alligator Farm.
It was sooooo much fun.
We got to hold baby alligators & baby/adult turtles.
Our guide was a crazy dude, & would just jump in the swamp
& irritate the alligators to get a rise out of them.
You would think he would he would learn, just the week prior, he got his hand bit.
The alligator farm is the original swamp people,
so I got a picture of the famous dude that is always on tv for that show.
However, the coolest thing we did at the Alligator farm was to actually wrestle an alligator.
One of the most scary, fun, & epic moments of my life.
I couldn't help but laugh at how big Blake looked on the Alligator.
Thanks for being so awesome Lousiana.
I'll think of you often,
& miss you more often.






No comments:
Post a Comment