Twenty-Seven already?
Woof, I'm getting old.
Blake & Tessa outdid themselves by surprising me with this cake?
Isn't it the coolest?
Blake & I celebrated by dropping the girls off at Steve & Heidi's....
We grabbed take out, stopped for some movie theater popcorn, went home, got in comfies, rented a movie, & relaxed. It was just what this 27 year old needed.
If you haven't seen the hundred foot journey, do!
Woof, I'm getting old.
Blake & Tessa outdid themselves by surprising me with this cake?
Isn't it the coolest?
Blake & I celebrated by dropping the girls off at Steve & Heidi's....
We grabbed take out, stopped for some movie theater popcorn, went home, got in comfies, rented a movie, & relaxed. It was just what this 27 year old needed.
If you haven't seen the hundred foot journey, do!



You are so beautiful my friend!! I am glad you had such a great birthday! Love you!
ReplyDelete