Thursday, April 7, 2016

March 2016 according to my iphone

This month has been a lot of fun + a lot of crazy busy at the same time.
We planned an impromptu Disney trip with Blake's family...Code word Buffalo Wild Wings.....
April Disney vacation cannot come soon enough!
We went on our first bike ride & played in the sandbox bc...well....SPRING.  Then, it snowed the next day. Utah Spring.  Gets me everytime.
We played the fart game with the Chelc + Dj (insert monkey covering eyes emoji)
London saw a picture Jesus washing the disciples feet & so she had me get her some water in a bowl so that she could put her feet in the wash bin.
I had a sad + teething baby Penny this month.
London & I went on a mommy/daughter date & I fell in love AGAIN at how much I enjoy her. 
She needs quality + alone time with me & I need it with her.
ST. PATRICKS DAY.
I tried to take a nap with Penny.  The thought was dreamlike...the execution was a fail.  She just kept beeping my nose for about an hour.
CAUCUS.  So glad we saw the Jensens there so that we could hang out with them for a couple hours.
Voted Kelsi in for the precinct secretary. Go Kelsi.  Kids did pretty dang good considering.
Game night with the Taylors at Landon's parents house. 
Landon dressed as the Easter bunny & London was NOT having it.
I watched Jenni's 3 kids for a few days bc Jenni had a new baby boy.  MACE. 
He is the sweetest.

No comments:

Post a Comment