Friday, July 5, 2013

Playing catch up

So, I've tried really hard this summer to carry around my big camera
& capture all the things we do through a better lens than the iphone...
However, sometimes, carrying a big ol' camera everywhere is tiresome.
So, sometimes, the iphone captures the memories....
I keep forgetting to unload my iphone pics on my blog.
I finally got around to doing it...Even if it is for my own sake.
I like to print my blog out every year & I wanted to remember these pictures.
So, they might be a bit jumbled & out of place...
But, here is a little catch up on pictures post.

Right before we left for our summer adventures.
Kaitlyn's wedding.
On the plain ride to Texas.
Entertaining Miss London with movies & LOADS of treats.
We've had some pretty crazy car travel days this summer.
All in all, London has been such a tropper.
What a good girl we have.
This is how we bathed London in all the hotels.
I just don't trust hotel bathtubs.
Since London slept in the same room with us due to being in hotel rooms,
she would fall asleep in the silliest of ways.
In the left picture, she wanted to watch me until appartently she couldn't anymore.
So, she fell asleep standing up in her pack n' play.
In the right picture, she was reading books & then zonked.
Hotel rooms are boring.
Dress up on the daily.
Bruises & bumps hourly.
Nature center in San Angelo, Texas.
Turtle was a little too friendly.
And lastly, ill leave you with this gem.
Blake & Devin doing who knows.
Weirdo's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment