Thursday, October 23, 2014

Day Camping

Anyone & everyone who knows me, knows that I HATE to camp overnight.
I have become famous for my term "day camping".
My entire family LOVES to camp.  
I'm happy to join for the day, then at night, I go back home to my nice WARM & COMFY bed. 
Being cold, uncomfy, packing the house +, & getting a terrible nights sleep is not my idea of fun.
Am i right? Or, am I right?
Anyway, so, you can imagine how uncharacteristic it was of me to agree to go night camping with Blake.  It took him two days of nonstop convincing.  I would reply with "think of all the stuff we would have to pack"...then I would list everyting.  "think of setting up the tent." "being cold"  You get the drift.  Back & forth, back & forth for two straight days.
Finally, I sucked up my pride & agreed.
After all Blake's hard work on convincing me to go, he backed out the minute I agreed.
What?!?  I know, right?  
He informed me that throughout all of his convincing, I had actually convinced him not to go with all my rebukes.  haha.  So, we settled on a fun filled day of DAY CAMPING.  Best kind of camping there is.  I was happy happy happy.  
We both love the outdoors + fires + adventures + the fall leaves...
& our day camping trip was full of just that.
Landon & Cassie + Clint & Lucie + their kids joined us in the evening & we had a BLAST roasting hotdogs & smores + chatting & catching up.  London just played played played & Penny just snuggled all evening with us.  I sure love making memories with my little family & I'm especially glad that I can look back on these pictures & remember snipbits of amazing times we have had.

1 comment:

  1. First things first, I love your hat! Also, day camping is my kind of camping :)

    ReplyDelete