Throughout my life & especially since having kids, I have made it a priority to take mental pictures. You know, when moments are just so perfect & no actual picture would ever do justice?
I will usually close my eyes & open them like I'm taking a mental picture with my eye camera.
I wanted to share some of my mental pictures as another way of remembering them...because I've noticed that the older I get, the foggier my memory becomes.
Eating at Paradise with London. During Christmas. Just looking at her & having such an overpowering emotion come over me of how much I love her & how perfect she is.
Rocking Penny to sleep & feeling her warm breathe on my cheek as it slowly gets heavier with sleep. The warmth from her body & the way she snuggles her hands & arms into my body.
Tickle war on my bed. Listening to both my girls laugh so hard. Rolling around on the bed. Somersaults on pillows.
Riding our bikes together last fall & going down a hill & listening to London yell, "WEEEEEEEEE."
Picking Penny up from nursery & her smile & laughter said a million I love you's to me.
Making gingerbread cookies with my girls & just thinking how is this my life. I'm so lucky.
Holding a newborn London's hand in my bed & falling asleep with one another.
Seeing London for the first time.
Seeing Penny for the first time.
Just to name a few....I've got sooo many more. I just wanted to jot down some of these so I wouldn't forget.
I will usually close my eyes & open them like I'm taking a mental picture with my eye camera.
I wanted to share some of my mental pictures as another way of remembering them...because I've noticed that the older I get, the foggier my memory becomes.
Eating at Paradise with London. During Christmas. Just looking at her & having such an overpowering emotion come over me of how much I love her & how perfect she is.
Rocking Penny to sleep & feeling her warm breathe on my cheek as it slowly gets heavier with sleep. The warmth from her body & the way she snuggles her hands & arms into my body.
Tickle war on my bed. Listening to both my girls laugh so hard. Rolling around on the bed. Somersaults on pillows.
Riding our bikes together last fall & going down a hill & listening to London yell, "WEEEEEEEEE."
Picking Penny up from nursery & her smile & laughter said a million I love you's to me.
Making gingerbread cookies with my girls & just thinking how is this my life. I'm so lucky.
Holding a newborn London's hand in my bed & falling asleep with one another.
Seeing London for the first time.
Seeing Penny for the first time.
Just to name a few....I've got sooo many more. I just wanted to jot down some of these so I wouldn't forget.





No comments:
Post a Comment