Wednesday, March 2, 2016

January Teepee Play

These girls.
I love the way London tells Penny she is so cute.
I love the way Penny watches London color.  Like she is purely fascinated with the way London is moving her hands, picking colors, & colors a picture.
I love how excited they both get to see each other in the morning.
I love when they get hyper with each other & run from the couch to the door & door to the couch.  Over & over.  The squeals of laughter that erupts each time.
I love how Penny wants a dress up on each time london puts one on.
I love how London laughed so hard when Penny ate a horse sticker.
I love how London laughs at Penny at the most inappropriate times.
I love love love that they will both come running to my lap the minute I pick up a book.
I love that London loves to read to Penny.  After they get done with one book, London tells Penny to go get another book & Penny runs for another book & brings it back.
I love the way London wants to watch Penny do something new.
I love that London taught Penny how to do a somersault & I love watching Penny do the somersault because it's so dang cute.
I love how these two girls of mine are so different...yet, so similar on so many levels.
I love photographing them together & just letting them be them...because I get to look back on all these pictures & remember the way the played, laughed, teased, & loved one another.

These girls make my life so fun.  I love them both wildy & I am lucky to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment