Monday, November 14, 2016

Grateful

I'm still trying to catch up on blogging fall & it's already the middle of November...
So, I'm gonna blog a bit out of order for a moment. 
My friends & I, the LTB's have a challenge going for the month of November to let each other know one specific thing we are grateful for each day of this month.  It's been so inspiring, uplifting, & has really made me think & pick very specific things I am grateful for.  So, I thought I would share what I shared today of what I am grateful for.

-Today I am grateful for the fact that my girls love books so much.  Books have always been a very important part of my life & I am so thrilled that they are important to my girls as well.  No matter how busy I am or what I have going, if one of my girls bring me a book to read, I try to drop everything so that i can read them the book.  I look forward to our bedtime routine because we spend a good chunk of time reading to our girls.  It's a time to unwind, relax, and feel our babies close to us as we read them stories.  They will let me read to them for hours if I let them.  So today, I am grateful that my girls have an intense love for books.

No comments:

Post a Comment