Tuesday, November 8, 2016

September 2016 iphone style

London started Preschool + started dance-she loves loves both.  I love watching her get so excited about new adventures & activities.
Lynsi, Mekell, & I did corn + I always love harvesting with the Allen family.  Good memories I will forever treasure.  
BONNET MANIA- drowned, drowning.
I had many lunch dates with my sisters + I went on many walks with my sweethearts.
We found the Pumpkins at Lee's + we were able to start doing some fall activites.
Blake & I celebrated NINE years by dropping the kids off with his parents & hiking/running up to the waterfall up High Creek.  So fun + refreshing.
And as always, I loved watching my babies play & always am reminded that I need to take more pictures of them just playing because those pictures are some of my very favorite pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment