My absolute all time favorite hike in Alaska!!! It took my breath away. Like really.
It was like we stepped into Neverland + left the real world behind us. The first part of the hike was a gradual uphill + it had my eyes dancing back + forth from one beautiful spot to the next. Once we made it to the saddle, we could see Eagle River on one side + anchorage on the other. SO breathtaking. It was a perfect spot to rest up + eat some snacks. The second part was straight uphill + was something out of a fairy tale. We were hiking through clouds, over clouds, + the smell + thickness of the air is something I will never forget. I don't even know how to describe it... enchanting, mystical, fairy tale, otherwordly. I had to keep telling Sage that this is real life...we are really experiencing this...if only to convince myself that we were not dreaming. Hands down my favorite hike + moment in Alaska. It's gonna be one of those moments that I will remember vividly + stick out for the rest of my life. London still believes that place was never land + asks about it all the time. What a magical magical magical day.
It was like we stepped into Neverland + left the real world behind us. The first part of the hike was a gradual uphill + it had my eyes dancing back + forth from one beautiful spot to the next. Once we made it to the saddle, we could see Eagle River on one side + anchorage on the other. SO breathtaking. It was a perfect spot to rest up + eat some snacks. The second part was straight uphill + was something out of a fairy tale. We were hiking through clouds, over clouds, + the smell + thickness of the air is something I will never forget. I don't even know how to describe it... enchanting, mystical, fairy tale, otherwordly. I had to keep telling Sage that this is real life...we are really experiencing this...if only to convince myself that we were not dreaming. Hands down my favorite hike + moment in Alaska. It's gonna be one of those moments that I will remember vividly + stick out for the rest of my life. London still believes that place was never land + asks about it all the time. What a magical magical magical day.

















No comments:
Post a Comment