"Did you know that we all have at least one soul place in the physical world? A soul place is a special site or spot where we experience unique feelings of belonging, empowerment and energetic rejuvenation." -unknown
Alaska has been that for me. I have strengthened myself in so many different ways this summer + it's been just what I needed in this specific time of my life. Some of the experiences I've undergone this summer are so precious to my heart that it seems like I would defy them to write them down. So those memories, I will keep in my heart forever without writing them down. But, here are a few things I've learned about myself in the process that I will share:
Alaska has been that for me. I have strengthened myself in so many different ways this summer + it's been just what I needed in this specific time of my life. Some of the experiences I've undergone this summer are so precious to my heart that it seems like I would defy them to write them down. So those memories, I will keep in my heart forever without writing them down. But, here are a few things I've learned about myself in the process that I will share:
- My body is strong.
- I am mentally strong.
- I absolutely NEED nature in my life.
- Slowing down is the key to happiness.
- My kids are growing too dang fast.
- Chocolate cake does indeed wash worries away.
- Quality time is how I thrive.
- Family is everything.
- I am an independent woman.
- I need to take a little time for myself to be a happy mommy.
- Pictures are worth more to me than money.
- I long to feel free.
- Everything i NEED in my life is the 3 people I share a house with.
- I can do hard things.
- I have experienced more once in a lifetime opportunities in one summer than most people do in their entire lives.






















No comments:
Post a Comment