This summer has really changed me. No, changed is not the best word to describe it...more fine tuned me. Yeah, that's better. Little aspects of my life have just been fine tuned. It's been so awesome for me to just unplug from my life back in smithfield & focus on myself, my kids, + Blake. I feel so much more in touch with myself. I've pushed my strength + body this summer until it's breaking point. Annnnnnd, it feels so good to conquer things I didn't think myself capable of. I feel like I've really gotten to enjoy my girls this summer + I've thoroughly loved watching them grow + learn new things. I've especially loved watching London learn about + enjoy nature. No busy schedules, no deadlines, + no appointments. I have NEVER had an adventure quite like this. I've always been an adventurist & being able to experience all these things has truly been a dream.
P.S A funny thing London said to me before bed tonight.
She came up to me with her shirt off & said, "Look mom, I have nibbles." as she was pointing to her nipples. haha. Oh man.
P.S A funny thing London said to me before bed tonight.
She came up to me with her shirt off & said, "Look mom, I have nibbles." as she was pointing to her nipples. haha. Oh man.







No comments:
Post a Comment