I was SO glad I went back to do this again with my parents! I loved it even more the second time around. It wasn't busy when we went & so we were able to chat with our musher, Raymie Redington, about his time in the Iditarod. His dad is the one who started the Iditarod race. He told us about the time that he almost won and then got lost! So terrifying! We got to snuggle future Iditarod puppies & the girls were in absolute heaven. Riding behind the doggies was even more fun this time around because Patty loved it so much AND we got to do it with Blake!
Our interest in the Iditarod became obsessive & we watched pretty much every documentary + show about the iditarod that we could find. It was so much fun having an Iditarod watching marathon with my parents & we have decided we are gonna have an Iditarod party when the race starts in March on the first Saturday. We will be cheering on Lance Mackey + Raymie's son.
This Alaskan life that I've been living this summer has opened my eyes to a whole new way of life & I'm loving it so much!
Our interest in the Iditarod became obsessive & we watched pretty much every documentary + show about the iditarod that we could find. It was so much fun having an Iditarod watching marathon with my parents & we have decided we are gonna have an Iditarod party when the race starts in March on the first Saturday. We will be cheering on Lance Mackey + Raymie's son.
This Alaskan life that I've been living this summer has opened my eyes to a whole new way of life & I'm loving it so much!








No comments:
Post a Comment