Top 5 favorite things at Potters Marsh this very specific day:
1. Penny's constant prayers. Fold arms, close eyes, + RUN.
2. The progression of the pictures of me trying to get my girls over for a picture. So thankful that my friend Sage captured the before moments because those pictures mean so much more to me now.
3. The SMELL. The beauty.
4. Hearing + watching a mama eagle sing to her little ones. One of the most beautiful sounds I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.
5. London's fascination with everything. The signs, the telescopes, the animals. I love her.
1. Penny's constant prayers. Fold arms, close eyes, + RUN.
2. The progression of the pictures of me trying to get my girls over for a picture. So thankful that my friend Sage captured the before moments because those pictures mean so much more to me now.
3. The SMELL. The beauty.
4. Hearing + watching a mama eagle sing to her little ones. One of the most beautiful sounds I have ever had the pleasure of listening to.
5. London's fascination with everything. The signs, the telescopes, the animals. I love her.







No comments:
Post a Comment